Please allow 24-48 hours for order processing and fulfillment. Order processing period is separate from shipping. All orders placed after 3:00pm PST will begin processing the following business day.
Special arrangements, such as Saturday delivery, delivery on a particular date, or holding at a FedEx location, can be made by contacting us at 424-777-2390 or email@example.com.
Expedited order service is available on many items under $500 USD for an additional fee.
We do not ship on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Insurance and Security
- Your purchase will arrive in a standard Fed Ex shipping box. The shipper will be LDI. Lucent Diamonds will not appear anywhere on the outside of the box
- All orders are fully insured while in transit
- For security and insurance purposes, all shipments require a signature upon delivery
- Lucent Diamonds urges all customers to inspect their package for damage or tampering before receiving or signing for receipt. If your package appears damaged or tampered with, do not accept it or sign for it. Contact us right away. Lucent Diamonds will work directly with Fed Ex to resolve the issue
- Loose diamonds (those not set in a ring prior to shipment) will be shipped in a specially designed package, to keep your diamond secure until you have it set
Tracking Your Shipment
Upon shipment of your order a tracking number will be emailed to you. This tracking number will allow you to check on the delivery status of your order through www.fedex.com.
Complimentary shipping is only available on U.S. orders and returns. All orders are shipped via FedEx Overnight® (orders over $500 USD) or FedEx 2Day® delivery. FedEx Overnight is not available on orders shipping to Alaska or Hawaii. You will receive an email confirmation once your order ships.
Lucent Diamonds does not ship orders to P.O. or APO/ FPO Boxes at this time. All deliveries are made to either a physical home or business address.
Lucent Diamonds ships all international orders using FedEx International Priority®. Canadian orders are subject to a $50 international shipping fee and International orders will be charged a $125 shipping fee. You will receive a notification email when your order is shipped.
For a variety of reasons, including import and export regulations, we are not able to ship to some countries. Please click here for a complete list of the countries we not ship to.
Items in your order that are designated for shipment to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country (“import fees”). The recipient of the shipment is responsible for all import fees. We have no control over these charges as customs policies vary from country to country. If you have questions related to custom charges please contact your local customs office.
Estimates of the international shipping delivery times can be provided by one of our Diamond and Jewelry Representatives.
Please note that when orders shipped internationally reach the destination country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures, which may cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
If you have any questions about our shipping policies, please feel free to contact us at 424-777-2390 or firstname.lastname@example.org.